Click column header to sort
The Business Intelligence Developer must have a firm grasp of industry standard Business Intelligence implementation methodologies, in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS), as well as PowerBI (Development + Administration+ Gateway) to deliver Information and Data Analytics to various segments of users. The following skills are required to succeed in this role:
Experienced Full Life Cycle Recruiter
The Recruiter is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial institution in a strategic role designed to make an impact to our success. You will deliver recruiting solutions to attract top talent for our key client groups, including Technology, Banking Operations, Finance, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Audit, Planning, HR, and Corporate Communications.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of professional and senior managerial positions. Develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for positions located across multiple geographies in the United States- managing and developing relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
Recruiting solutions to attract top talent for our key client groups, including Technology, Banking Operations, Finance, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Audit, Planning, HR, and Corporate Communications.
To provide support to the company COC commercial reporting initiatives and systems. This position will be required to ensure receipt of incoming data from all sources, assist in the data cleansing process as defined by the Data Quality Analyst and post data for load to company COC's Commercial Data Repository. Additionally, this position will provide project support for system enhancements.
- Provide overall project direction as related to schedule, cost, performance, and resources.
- Will develop project plans including task lists, GANTT or PERT chart.
- Will develop functional specifications that fully define project and product. including cost, performance criteria, scope, capital equipment request/justification.
- Will develop and direct project resources. Will periodically provide progress report to other functional areas of the company affected by the project.
- Will monitor and control project timelines, costs, resources, providing development and guidance for assigned project team members.
- Preference given to candidates with with Quality Assurance backgrounds and experience with PFMEA, Gap Analysis, and Validation.
Perform testing that a Materials Tech normally completes: preparation of cable samples, materials preparation for aging in different environments, testing incoming materials, work with Physical Testing load frames, and many other laboratory equipment. This employee will maintain organization of test samples, and perform data transfer from computer to Excel documentation or to the Work Request system in Sharepoint. They will need to work with engineers to get them the information needed for the work being requested.
Will be working in lab environment testing cable and connector type materials.
The Administrative Assistant interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Works a scheduled shift
No Direct Reports
High school diploma or equivalent
Valid Driver’s License in state of residency and the ability to meet risk management guidelines
Work Experience Needed:
1-2 years experience in an office environment, preferred
Experience working with customers and the client
Duration and discipline
Entry level- 1-2 years
Scope of Work:
The company is seeking a Temporary to Hire individual for a Technology position in our Support Services department. The associate provides 24*7 support of production or developing applications (residing on various platforms of technology) for all company Business Units, under the guidance and leadership of team managers. The individual is accountable for the meeting service level commitments, as measured by several production and quality key performance indicators. Additionally, this position involves implementation of automation and use of new technology to address opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Supports and assists in the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of components and equipment.
- Prepares detailed drawings and layouts and conduct materials testing.
- Performs equipment maintenance, calibration, mechanical and electrical repairs, adjustments and monitoring of products under development.
- Experienced with complex instruments, testing equipment and gauges.
- May test models, write reports, identify problems and suggest solutions.
Analyzes and develops solutions to engineering problems related to manufacturing equipment and systems or the causes of component failures. Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures and provides advice on issues within the engineering field.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
Povide support for all Supplier Quality related activities. Assist in Receiving Inspection operations, supplier survey/ audit responsibilities, and new product development operations.
*Open to remote, but prefer local*
- This individual will work with a project team to transfer two catheter extrusion lines from one facility to another.
- This individual will be responsible for creating, reviewing, approving, and executing validation protocols & reports, equipment specifications, inspection documentation, work instructions, change assessments, non-conformances, etc.
- This individual is expected to work independently with minimal supervision. As such, we are seeking an experienced professional who is analytical, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, self-directed, and reliable. Experience with GMP validation and documentation requirements is required.
- What you need Bachelor of Science, Engineering or related subject 2 or more years of experience in a quality or engineering discipline in a regulated manufacturing environment (e.g. Medical Device, Aviation, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense)
- Utilizing the local document control / PLM system (MasterConrol), manage user access requests; troubleshoot end user system issues; configure approval routes.
- Also perform archival of paper records, identify and track changes to documents of external origin and manage tracking sheet, run metrics, etc.
- Lastly, perform independent review of computer system validation records, primarily as independent reviewer, manage software changes requests.
- MasterControl or comparable PLM / Doc Management System required. Software change management experience highly preferred.
PMCF Data Coordinator
The Consultant will assist with the planning and execution of Post Market Clinical Follow Up actions relating to the collection of data from non-patient resources.
1 position for 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The roles purpose is to maintain the master data and process control with regard to the mainframe ERP systems being used for planning within the franchise and ensure BOMS are revised and updated as required due to QA/engineering changes. This role has no people responsibility and is primarily focused on execution activities in supporting the planning function