- Analyzes and reconciles accounts. Prepares and annotates variance reports.
- Works with operating plans to create supporting financial forecasts and budgets.
- Performs research to understand the accounting consequences of alternative approaches.
- Role requires a thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present financial analysis to management.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and have a working knowledge of popular financial management applications.
- Provide support for financial ops, sales, R&D, extensive project costing, require excellent excel, database skills, PowerBI experience preferred.
- Independent & self starter. Able to learn with minimal guidance.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed