- Demonstrated strong skills in applying Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning principles to various levels (staff, management and executive) of the company.
- Knowledge of mainframe and client/server environments.
- Demonstrated human relation skills to effectively interact with peers, subordinates, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate individuals and teams.
- Advanced presentation skills and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, which include task identification, project planning, and ability to understand scope of recovery efforts, ability to coordinate critical activities during continuity exercises and events, and proficiency with tools required to pull project together.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Self starter with the ability to work independently.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including (but not limited to) Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge in activities related to crisis and emergency management.
- Willingness to travel
- May require evening or weekend work
- Crisis situations may require longer than normal work days and weeks
Education, Licensure, Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years practical Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and/Crisis Management experience as applied in a business and technical environment in the banking or financial industry preferred
- Professional certification from the Disaster Recovery Institute, International or from The Business Continuity Institute (e.g. ABCP, CBCP, MBCP, MBCI, CRP and/or other Business Continuity or industry related certifications preferred
- BS in Financial Services, Computer Sciences, or Engineering preferred, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Archer Business Continuity, SendWordNow experience is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Will also consider someone in Tempe, AZ
Main Focus: Business Continuity Risk Management Second Line of Defense Risk Assessments consisting of Targeted Assessments, Review and Challenge Assessments, Advisory Assessments.