- Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents.
- Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating and preparing the edited draft.
- Participates in the publishing of formatted documentation in various media.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technical subject matter as assigned. Participates as member of project team.
- Tracks project documentation through creation, approval, publication, and update lifecycle.
- Experience working in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements for Medical Devices and Good Documentation Practice.
- Previous experience working with e-Documentation systems such as Windchill and ERP systems such as SAP/Oracle a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed