- Familiar with standard laboratory techniques and safety procedures.
- Knowledgeable in scientific concepts, measures, and terminology.
- Able to understand and apply specific laboratory protocols.
- Procures, labels, routes and tracks specimens. Performs routine laboratory functions including maintaining equipment, preparing lab materials and supporting experiments as needed.
- Accurately conduct specified tests, documents findings in a detailed manner and compiles data for reporting of results.
- Performs QA/QC duties as required. Prepares solutions and mixtures.
- Calibrates, maintains and repairs equipment in the lab within manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Coordinates microbiological and/or chemical testing.
- Performs organism identification when required.
- Performs daily water sampling.
- Performs technical review of batch filling records to ensure quality of aseptic processes.
- Reads and interprets microbiological cultures and other related tests including but not limited to environmental monitoring, sterility tests, growth promotion, microbial limits tests and antimicrobial effectiveness tests.
- May write policy procedure for quality initiatives.
- Reviews and approves environmental monitoring data and laboratory equipment and records.
- Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed