- Maintain customer accounts by reconciling invoices and applying items to accounts receivable. Assist with processing transactions in order entry, resolving issues, and developing ad hoc reports. Utilizing procedures for process improvement, involved with software updates and upgrades. Communicate directly with sales force, internal departments and clients to pursue and resolve issues related to orders, accounts receivable and returns.
- Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and healthcare professionals.
- Engage, interact, and respond in a prompt, accurate, courteous and poised manner in order to encourage positive business relationships
- Process all work in accordance with relevant working practices and standard operating procedures.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve service levels, internal processes and customer support methodology
- Consistently demonstrate a positive, constructive, and cooperative attitude in the business environment.
- Provide support beyond standard hours as needed if call volume and/or workload require additional time.
- Support Sales Department by providing answers to questions generated by telephone, e-mails and fax. Researches responses with sales.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collaborate with Corporate Accounts Receivable for collection payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Coordinate sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Maintain customer pricing in ERP system, including entering contracts as required.
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Implement procedures to maintain accurate inventory records in the ERP system through proper billing and replenishment processes.
- Implement procedures to manage inventory shelf life and expiry records.
- Support and participate in the branch cycle counting process.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- 2-3 years customer or account management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. ERP systems, Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.)
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, customer service and follow up skills
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and writing
- Demonstrated accuracy in data entry and report generation
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of the medical implant industry and hospital customer base
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed