This position ensures that all purchased, in-process, and completed product is manufactured within specifications regarding configuration, dimension, aesthetics, contamination, surface finish, packaging/ labeling, and material properties to meet the company’s quality and GMP requirements.
- Under supervision, performs visual, dimensional, and functional inspections of raw material, components, in-process, and final product based on documented K2M specifications (i.e. drawings, procedures, work instructions, etc.) with a high degree of accuracy
- Record inspections by entering them into the computerized quality database
- Transacts parts in inventory control system (JDE)
- Initiates nonconformance reports (NCRs) to prescribed procedures
- Effectively supports and follows policies and procedures