** Segmentation Specialist **
** 2nd or 3rd Shift Preference **
The Segmentation Specialist will follow instructions to process CT Scan data submitted for case work. Each scan will be downloaded, reviewed for accuracy, and approved or rejected according to strict instructions. A service tracking data base and Microsoft Outlook emails will be used to document work on each scan. In addition to opening and processing CT Scans, the Segmentation Administrator will assist team members in data entry with Microsoft Excel. Once CT Scans are processed and approved, Segmentation Specialists will then generate computer-based 3-Dimensional models of the CT scans for each patient.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite; Specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work with Deadlines
• 1+ years of professional administrative experience preferred
• Download and qualify CT Scans for surgical use
• Enter segmentation request data into data base
• Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures
• Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output.
• Assist team mates with Data Entry