Reporting to the Director of Reserve Methodology Analytics (RMA), the ACL Financial Analyst is responsible for applying analytical, methodical, and resourceful approaches that inform and support the Bank’s ACL; Conduct data analysis to research and support ACL levels and trends; Ensure data accuracy through quarterly data adjustments, validation, and documentation; Participate in ACL related projects.
• Assist in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of system enhancements that significantly contribute to the development of an appropriate quarterly ACL provision, CCAR and Forecast.
• Perform research and manual data adjustments as well as data reconciliation and documentation.
• Provide data and analytics as requested by RMA management to support special projects, respond to audit / regulatory requests for information, and fulfill ad hoc requests from management. Control Support:
• Participate in tests of the ACL internal control environment to ensure ongoing compliance with SOX and other audit and regulatory guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis in finance, economics, statistics, or other quantitative fields,
• Minimum 4-6 years technical experience working with risk management in a commercial bank, including reporting and data management experience.
• Advanced Excel skill required.
• Familiar with database tools and querying.
• SAS, R, Python and/or Business Objects skills a plus.