Job Title: Electromechanical Engineering Technician
• Work as part of a team of engineers and technicians to solve process and product problems, reduce cost, improve quality or capacity.
• Troubleshoots process and equipment issues.
• Interface with operations to prioritize and resolve issues
• Works with engineers to develop and implement testing and integration of equipment.
• Work with engineering and technology organizations to complete some mechanical or electrical design projects.
• Strong Electrical or Mechanical skills a must, prior technician or engineering experience desired.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
• 8-10 hours/day; 40-50 hours/week. This position requires off-hours coverage on nights and weekends on a rotating basis with co-workers.
Required Technical Skills:
• Reads blueprints P &I/D and/or drawings.
• Experience with either CAD, or PLC (Beckhoff/Allen Bradley)
• Strong mechanical or Electrical aptitude.
• Computer literacy Word/Excel.
Desired Technical Skills:
• Experience with motors, pumps, & fluid/gas delivery systems
• Associates Degree in technical field or strong Math/Science background and experiences.
• Strong mechanical, or Electrical aptitude.