Please read the description carefully. This requisition is for two resources, 1 with OFSAA Profitability expertise and one with Hyperion Essbase expertice. Qualifications are listed seperately, however responsibilities are very similar. The role has to be in Tempe, no exception. These resources will be imbedded with the Business team, they are not developer or system architect roles.
OFSAA Profitability and Hyperion SME's (one each system) will work closely with the Business Users, Systems Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Developers in building and supporting the Management Reporting Transformation Team using OFSAA, OBIEE and Hyperion Essbase platforms. Leads efforts to consult with internal business clients and offer solutions using industry leading design and implementation practices. Facilitates implementation of standards and practices that guide the architecture, design and delivery of OFSAA solutions. Perform source data analysis and implement data quality solution across portfolio of financial instruments.
• Performs system design and analysis, defines business rules, and conducts testing to ensure successful implementation of business solutions within an OFSAA environment.
• Provide thought leadership and support for OFSAAI Configuration, OFSAA Profitability, FTP, GL Recon functionality, and OBIEE reporting.
• Participate in the development of detail-level design documents from functional requirements and adhere to the development and naming standards established.
• Works on projects providing OFSAA,OBIEE & Hyperion Essbase subject matter expertise and technical direction to more junior technical staff
• Reviewing and evaluating new requirements, change requests and problems by conferring with business analysts and other SMEs
• At times, representing Management Reporting Transformation Team in status and management meetings with business stakeholders
• Partner with Architecture Team on development standards, processes, tools, techniques and product selection.
• Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences and management.
• Work within a disciplined change-and-configuration management environment to maintain control over the development and introduction of new functions to the operations.
• Participate in the rollout of changes to the production environment and the setting of new standards using change control, documentation, and proactive communication
• 7-10 Years of OFSAA and OBIEE functional design and implementation experience
• College degree, preferably a Masters in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or a related field or the equivalent
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to provide OFSAA, OBIEE subject matter expertise and technical direction to team members
• OFSAA expertise in Profitability; OBIEE experience in Client/Product analytics a plus
• In-depth understanding of dimensions, hierarchies and attributes as it applies to OFSAA profitability modules
OFSAA SME Qualifications
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex application and data-related problems
• Experience in SDLC, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing
• Experience with hands-on functional/technical roles
• Good understanding of OFSAA Toolset and ETL tools
• Strong background in Database Design and SQL, OBIEE, OFSAA
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
• Experience with OFSAA EPM modules and Hyperion Essbase is desirable
• Ability to reconcile OBIEE reports vs OFSAA vs Hyperion Essbase
• Strong banking experience a plus
• Subject matter expertise in banking products and systems a plus
Hyperion Essbase SME QUalifications
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or relevant experience
• Oracle Certified Hyperion Expert
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Hyperion systems
• DRM metadata management and maintenance a plus
• Hyperion Financial Reporting experience a plus
• Understanding of data modeling, hierarchies and data attribution
• Development of Hyperion forms in the Banking industry
• Strong knowledge of banking organization, products, operations and technology
• Experience with conducting Hyperion training to all levels
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and financial skills and aptitude for financial data reporting
• Strong understanding of business line needs and objectives
• Experience with complex organizational structures
• Ability to communicate complex issues and ideas with absolute precision and clarity
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Must be a creative problem-solver and a creative problem anticipator who is able to anticipate complex issues and problems and takes proactive steps to prevent them from happening