Responsible of oversight of company's project. Primary responsibilities include preparing project plans, monitor and track progress, prepare status reports, resolve issues, coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule. 8-10+ years experience required.
Senior Project Management role primarily responsible for the oversight and project governance of Regulatory projects. Primary responsibilities include preparing project plans, monitoring and tracking project progress, preparing status reports, tracking and resolving issues, coordination of tasks among project team members, Internal Stakeholders, and Technology teams.
• 8-10+ years’ Project Management experience required.
• Demonstrated ability delivering projects within project lifecycle governance (Project Management Methodology).
Services to be performed: PMO Project Manager, supporting multiple Program Level Functions:
• Creation and support of Scheduling
• Development of detailed work plans including dependencies, deliverables
• Work plan task Dependencies
• Status Reporting
• RAID Management
• RACI Matrix
• Budget Management & Financial Reporting
• Resource Management
• Change Control processes
• Experience in building Executive Level presentations
• Experience in building and communicating with cross functional Technical and Business teams.
• Experience as a contributor in larger programs 10MM+
Mandatory Skills: • Outstanding Communication skills • Experience with Clarity • High level experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Project and Excel