- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis. Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation. Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document. Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements. Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements. Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of experience.
- General BA responsibilities including Business Requirements, Needs Analysis, Gap Analysis, Test Planning
- Must have a background in Banking, and Lending system projects, understand Treasury, LIBOR, Investments. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong business requirements development background. This is Not a PM role and this is NOT an IT role. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed