- Technical Lead for this area will be a seasoned hands-on technologist with strong background in designing and building modular, scalable, testable systems using modern technologies.
- Recent Experience with N-Tier design, APIs, Microservices, Cloud Deployment, Continues Integration, and Dev Ops – are big plus.
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices, agile methodologies, and Software Development Lifecycle are required.
- Technical Lead will be responsible for design, development, configuration and integration of IPS Line of Business applications.
- Included in this work will be partnering with other development teams, Quality Assurance, business and operational leaders to identify and help specify the complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, cloud enabled), software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Technical Development Manager will provide comprehensive consultation on all phases of the SDLC.
- Experience working within small distributed team of employees and consultants is required.
- Technical Lead is expected to be hands on being able to lead by example.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on development of distributed, SOA and web-based application
- Experience in various programming technologies such as .Net, Web Api, n-tier, microservices is required;
- Strong Experience in Database Design and development of SQL code for MS SQL Server and DB2 databases
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Team player
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed