- Provides business analysis and builds risk policies and procedures per applicable policy framework and governance.
- Provides risk and compliance -related supports to other Risk Lead and in Scope entities in best aligning policies/procedures with relevant law/regulation and high level policies and framework.
- Review, analyze and identify opportunities and lead changes to policies to reduce policy burden on enterprise and increase the proper alignment of policies across the in scope entities in the Americas and with Global and International Policies, and applicable laws/regulations.
- Properly manage cross-functional stakeholder of potential policy changes and impacts, risk based recommendations, and relevant resolution/mitigation plans.
- Develops, implements, and manages the processes to streamline and retire policies.
- May develop, update policies within Americas Entities
- Facilitate large and diverse cross-functional team meetings in a global environment to best reach agreement on the most effective and sustainable policies in various risk and compliance areas.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 7-8 years of experiences in the fields of Risk Management, Policy Management, Governance, or Compliance.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within at least one of the fields.
- Rely on limited daily guidance to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong in handling multiple high priority tasks and multiple deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Custom to work in a Matrix reporting environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed