- Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of exempt professional and managerial positions for a functional area and/or within a business unit(s), high volume positions, or technical positions.
- Develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for each position.
- Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Major Responsibilities: Specific responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter: Demonstrate subject matter expertise within a line of business and or functional area. Develop and maintain client relationships with senior leadership, as well as hiring managers and candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for the organization.
- Educate hiring managers on the recruitment process; timeline, roles and responsibilities, as well as promoting candidate diversity.
- Consult with hiring managers on recruitment trends, target companies, innovative sourcing techniques such as CMS, industry events, networking, job boards, cold calling, external research, etc.
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, and continually build a pipeline of candidates. Review all applicant resumes and sources for fit with position description and requirements; ensure a diverse candidate pool is presented.
- Effectively phone screen or interview all relevant applicants, and make recommendations to hiring mangers for interview selection. Position and effectively articulate the UB value proposition. Oversee/schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interview teams.
- Gather interview feedback from candidates and interview team.
- Determine with hiring managers next steps in the process. Obtain all critical information on candidates; experience, salary, motivations and fit for the position. Conduct reference checks if applicable for the role. Work with Recruitment Coordinator on background checks and all necessary compliance.
- Partner with Recruitment Manager and Compensation to discuss offer parameters; extend and negotiate all offers.
- Manage the closing of the position all the way through the on-boarding of successful candidates.
- Ensure that the applicant tracking system (Taleo) is consistently and effectively used to provide accurate recruitment metrics and compliance.
- Review monthly/quarterly recruitment metrics with Recruitment Manager to ensure target time to fill, aging and other TAS metrics are on track.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of employment laws and regulations. Should have recruited in finance, compliance or risk
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed