- The resource will report to the Director, Group Technology Manager, Finance Systems and work closely with Finance System leaders to Lead, manage and coordinate all IT deliverables of software implementation projects
- Perform duties of and integrate with Program Office Coordination (PMO) for Financial Management of the Americas (FMA) Technology initiatives. Integrate with UB Data Management Office to ensure continuity and consistency of data integrity and data quality across all Finance technology platforms and solutions.
- The ideal candidate would have extensive experience implementing Financial applications, Data Management solutions, and budgeting and forecasting at various organizations, preferably financial services organization
- Proven PM capabilities to execute projects on time, within budget and to scope. Effective communicator and adapts style and messaging to the audience
- Comfortable navigating dynamic environments, ambiguity and being a catalyst to drive decisions
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial instrument accounting
- Strong understanding and implementation of financial systems in a banking organization
- Ability to effectively uncover, align and manage stakeholders needs and expectations
- Action oriented - escalates and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Understands financial planning, project budgeting, and expense tracking to successfully manage project budgets to completion
- Working knowledge of complex technology systems implementations, with ability to effectively communicate with technology and business partners.
- Lead, manage and coordinate all IT deliverables for design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support.
- Lead configuration and full setup of all hardware infrastructures.
- Lead and guide the installation of all software for each environment, including infrastructure software as well as Vendor software.
- Lead all IT testing phases, including software unit testing, system testing, and integration testing.
- Support testing phases for PTE (performance testing) and User Acceptance Testing as required.
- Follow client EPLC/SDLC Waterfall and Agile methodology, completing necessary documentation on time as per project schedule, and obtaining approvals.
- Partner and work with Business Unit Project Manager to co-lead the project through all system development lifecycle phases.
- Major Responsibilities 80%- IT leadership for delivery of critical finance data management system implementations
- 10%- Help design system support strategy and identify efficiencies
- 10%- Finance technology management project prioritization, resourcing, reporting and communication
- 8+ Years of IT experience, with at least 4+ years as a Technical Project Manager leading large-scale technology implementations
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services Technology
- Experience implementing Data warehousing technologies, OFSDF is a big Plus, Business Unit Data Hubs and Regulatory Financial reporting, Data Quality Solutions
- Knowledge of Data warehousing Technologies, Financials or related ETL Software experience
- PM experience leading projects over $5MM, full lifecycle from design to development and implementation
- PM experience leading large projects that span 2+ years in duration
- PM experience leading projects that involve large Vendor-software implementations
- PM experience leading projects that follow formalized lifecycle development methodology • Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent leadership skills, with ability to track, monitor, and drive project activitities
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed