- Rsponsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system. Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- The work with focus on R&D for stent programs. This is a great way to get exposure to high complexity programs
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed