- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements. Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates..
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Focus on stent R&D programs.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed