Project Management (85%)
- Responsible for coordination and management of assigned projects for the business under the direction of department head. Scope of projects may include (but not limited to): simplifying processes, providing general administrative and human resources support, administrative reporting, project tracking, developing high-level presentations on various subjects, anticipating changing business needs, and coordinating compliance matters.
- Serves as a coordinator of various projects ensuring that all department deliverables are met on a timely basis. Assists with the coordination of project implementation and rollout. Researches issues, prepares reports and provides recommendations to manager. Compiles data for various administrative reports as needed.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. In general, work efficiently, independently, and frequently autonomously to resolve potential “bottleneck” issues.
Administrative Support (15%)
- Performs complex administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, and diplomacy.
- Plan and schedule recommendation approval meetings with senior executives and senior managers to obtain approvals within the statutory deadlines
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
- Support any other adhoc projects as needed