1. Responsible for formulating the development plan of the Product Development Capability Center, and establishing and managing the product development team;2. Responsible for expanding the market, users, standards and regulations, competition products research channels of North American construction machinery products, and expanding the cooperation resources of North American product development;3. Support the preliminary research of North American product development, provide accurate product definition and design input, participate in design review in North American product development process, conduct user visits and tracking of products entering North America, collect user feedback, and propose improvement suggestions;
4. Responsible for the progress control of North American product development projects, formulate annual and monthly budgets, conduct performance appraisal of American research product development teams, and form an effective North American product development business model;5. Responsible for the prevention and control of intellectual property risks in the process of product development,6. Other tasks assigned by the American Research Manager.
1. Master's degree or above in mechanical engineering and related majors;
2. More than 15 years of experience in engineering machinery product development, more than 5 years of management work experience;
3. Solid professional basic knowledge and experience in leading product development;
4. Strong communication skills, good at exploring customer resources, good at listening to customers' voices, can translate customer needs into design and development needs;
5. Excellent character and professional quality, strong professionalism and sense of responsibility, work principle is strong;
6. Can adapt to the multi-cultural work environment, can lead the simultaneous implementation of multiple projects;
7. Chinese and English bilingual candidates are preferred.