- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
- Inspects materials for quality/defects. Able to identify material by part number or written description.
- Moves materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated areas.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Assembles crates to contain products when required.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time and repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed