- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization including updating documents, memos, letters and forms. Answers phone calls and takes messages; schedules meetings, books conference rooms, and makes appointments.
- Performs accurate and complex administrative duties, primarily in support of the Americas Legal Department's San Francisco office.
- Gatekeeper extraordinaire for Deputy General Counsel, team of attorneys and paralegal staff.
- Assist Administrative Manager with the day to day operation of the SF office.
- Performs additional high level support on behalf of the Americas Legal Department across our different geographic regions.
- Basic PC skills with knowledge of Word/Excel.
- Follows well defined procedures and practices.
- May require a high school diploma with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed