1. Understand the strategy of the business unit, organize the diagnosis of the business, provide advice, plan and participate in the implementation of the strategic direction of the business unit;
2. Provide human resources support for organizational development, conduct regular organization, inventory, training, performance appraisal , pay, employee relations and other aspects to provide effective solutions and implementation of
the business sector ;
3. Promote changes at the company level within the business unit, responsible for improving the human resources system, processes, and systems of the business unit; improve the efficiency of human resources operations;
4 Inherit the company culture, carry forward the values, build communication channels, and ensure the sustained and healthy growth of the organization;
5. Proactively engage with the headquarters management, front line supervisors and employees in various forms of contact and effective communication to ensure the effective transmission of information between different levels.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 5 years of HR work experience, Internet company or HRBP/HRM experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with human resources process system; Recruitment/performance management/Employee relations/Organization development, etc. A module has a wealth of experience. ;
4. Have strong logical thinking ability, learning ability, compression capabilities;
5. Good communication and good coordination skills, strong sense of responsibility;
6. Good at teaching cultural story, HR courses priorities.
7. Need to work in China for the first year then come back to US and based in NYC.