- The Customer Support Specialist will be the interface between the customer (surgeon, surgeon assistant, radiologist, sales rep, downstream marketing) and operations (designers, supply chain coordinator, customer service) for a new product implementation.
- The responsibility of the Customer Support Specialist is to guide and support the user of patient specific products through the process.
- Set up company's WebApp accounts, train new users on the system and support the usage of the system
- Consult for technical questions and details on CT/MR scanning protocols
- Support IT related questions (usage of different type of browsers, use 3D pdf, zip files)
- Inform users anytime if necessary about the status of their customized product. Prioritize workorders and help with expedite requests if required.
- Experienced to operate in an international matrix organization
- Computer savvy, affinity to learn new programs and systems
- Profound knowledge on supply chain structures preferable for patient specific products
- Experience in supply chain process development and improvement Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrated pattern of learning and self-improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effectively communicate technical terms to a non-technical audience (operations to customer)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed