Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis. Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document. Use Case Analysis and Documentation. Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL. Create Functional Design Document. Create Detailed Design Document. Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand. Test Planning and Coordination. Ensure application meets business requirements. Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination. Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training). Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.). Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts. Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Work with business for requirements. Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents. Individual will have up to 3 years of experience.
KYC - New, Reassessments and Ad Hocs
1. Execute new, ad-hoc and reassessment KYCs of existing Corporate customers to ensure that KYC has been completed for all USCB customers by specified deadlines; conduct needed research to verify and document KYC file contents.
2. Initiate CDL workflows to enable timely and accurate submission of KYC files.
3. Interact with client facing officers to obtain KYC related material and documents needed to complete KYCs when necessary.
4. Conduct other Compliance checks as needed in relation to completing KYC.
1. Analyze anomalies and create an action plan for data remediation
2. Coordinate with the Front Office for data quality issues
3. Improve and control data quality within core internal bank system Maintain and ensure compliance with Dept.
procedures & overall bank policies
1. Documents procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes
2. Conduct system training to business users
3. Participation in all department’s daily tasks as dictated by workload and staffing levels
• At least 2 years experience as Front Office support personnel in a financial institution with products (i.e. derivatives, securitization, syndication) and operations (Front or Middle Office) knowledg