The Sourcing Analyst performs assigned responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supporting a Company-wide culture of continuous process improvement.
• High level of interaction throughout the client's Spine team supporting new product introductions
• Management of Request for Proposals and ownership of the resulting analysis to facilitate supplier selection
• Project support for manufacturing transfers from one supplier to another to satisfy the needs of the business
• Monitoring of cost savings and performance to budget
• Other responsibilities as directed by the Spine Sourcing Director.