- Familiar with standard laboratory techniques and safety procedures.
- Knowledgeable in scientific concepts, measures, and terminology.
- Able to understand and apply specific laboratory protocols.
- Procures, labels, routes and tracks specimens. Performs routine laboratory functions including maintaining equipment, preparing lab materials and supporting experiments as needed.
- Accurately conduct specified tests, documents findings in a detailed manner and compiles data for reporting of results.
- Performs QA/QC duties as required. Prepares solutions and mixtures.
- Calibrates, maintains and repairs equipment in the lab within manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Technician supporting additive manufacturing/3D printing. Will be trained in operating Additive manufacturing equipment, test article analysis and metallographic inspection techniques. Previous materials analysis and laboratory machine operation experience preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed