- Design, configuration, data migration during the implementation of the Central Policy Portal; partner with technology group and testing group as well as end users to perform SIT and UAT.
- These roles are focusing on design and implementation of technology system.
- Applies business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements for projects involving line of business.
- Works closely with business partners to determine requirements and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of applications, often using new technologies.
- Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans/scripts serve customer needs.
- Perform tests and work on remediation of issues.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Preferred skills: An understanding of project management processes, understand basic components of a technology platform.
- Example would be understand Meta Data, differentiate options in the system.
- Someone who has done a detailed functional design, mapping of existing policy docs into a mapping tool to perform a large match upload into platform.
- Great communication skills needed (oral, written), roles not expected to do coding but may require some system configurations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed