SCOPE/PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Provide data analysis and recommendations for changes and updates to make SAP access more secure and appropriate for users.
• Provide primary and secondary support as the SAP security administrator for global locations as needed.
• Ensure that all work performed conforms to Sarbanes-Oxley audit requirements, updates security documentation to keep it up-to-date.
Worker MUST be local - able to be on site at Hickory and be able to transition to the new Charlotte location when the building changes. Hours will be flexible ranging from 5am to 5pm (8hr day in that range).
i) Serve as primary Security Administrator following all guidelines in the End User Security Concept document for multiple SAP systems and clients.
ii) Analyze access usage and role design. Produce new role designs and supporting analysis.
iii) Identify any SAP role creation or modification needed to support new system functionality, while maintaining appropriate segregation of duty controls.
iv) Identify opportunities to improve Segregation of Duties monitoring and handling.
v) Maintain repository of security roles and definitions.
vi) Support SarbOx audits of SAP Security and segregation of duties by running reports and preparing audit-supporting evidence.
vii) Monitor SAP license consumption and site license allocation, ensuring client remains in compliance with our SAP licensing agreement.
viii) Ensure global security compliance with the SAP End User Security Concept document, including monitoring of annual role recertification.
i) Support activities using Microsoft Excel and Access.
ii) Create and maintain SharePoint documents & lists.
• High School Diploma required (minimum GPA 3.5)
• Preferred - Additional advanced education
• Preferred - 1 - 2 years of combined experience in the areas of analysis, data management, critical thinking and solution.
• Business acumen
• Strong data analytical abilities
• Advanced problem solving
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, and SharePoint
• Effective organizational and planning skills, with ability to handle changing priorities
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and influencing skill