- Provide in-person and telephonic reception for employees, visitors, and interviewees.
- Serve as liaison for building management office.
- Manage work orders with building management office.
- Manage building and parking pass requests and invoicing.
- Greet guests, escort to conference room.
- Responsible for the purchasing of goods and services.
- Manage relationship with office vendors.
- Responsible for some office management duties.
- Update guest check-in device.
- Meeting room logistics.
- Employee contact list update.
- Holiday and company-wide email notifications to employees.
- Order and stock office and kitchen supplies.
- Collect and distribute mail.
- Prepare shipment and packages.
- Aid in maintaining a professional and tidy office.
- Assist with on-site interview meeting arrangement with overseas’ team.
- Participate in newsletter publication with OC.
- Assist HR and IT in New Hire On-Boarding process (assigning work station, badge printing, business cards ordering, provide card access keys, etc.).
- Event planning and execution – coordinate company internal and external events along with department BU leads/HR and OC..
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed