1. Responsible for developer ecosystem strategy and developer relations, contributing to cloud business along with other partner ecosystems.
2. Leverage internal and external resources to provide developer with resources, content assets, and technical support for driving developer engagement.
3. Develop competitive developer relations programs based on their needs and insights to create interest and improve their loyalty to the developer community.
4. Facilitate regional managers, evangelists for meet-ups or offline events to engage with target developer audience and improve their local presence of developer community.
5. Interact with online community groups, develop relations with key opinion leaders through community platforms for attracting and engaging the developer audience.
6. Champion company through leadership in online community, third-part developer community, open-source community and forums to promote company products, solutions, and technology.
7. Engage developer community with incentive plans. Interact with KOLs to develop the wider developer community through promoting company technology in the circle of influence.
8. Use data, experiments, and feedback to drive improvements in the developer outreach and community strategy.
1. 10+ years of experience in leading developer outreach programs or developer relations preferably in the IT or software industry.
2. Minimum of BA/BS degree, computer science, and software engineering background preferred.
3. Proven experience working with 3rd party communities, developer engagement programs, and developer community.
4. Comprehensive understanding of developer and trending technologies.
5. Excellent communication, cross-team collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
6. Strong strategic planning mindset. Ability to reach out to and engage with potential developer communities.
7. Highly team spirited. Positive can-do attitude.