Job Title: Automation Equipment Technician
Note this is a 2nd shift position, candidates need to be comfortable working this schedule.
Schedule: 3PM PM - 11PM M-F (weekend and OT as needed 40-60 hrs/week)
Scope of Position:
To provide both preventative maintenance and repair for manufacturing equipment used in the Connector Automation department.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Current enrollment or Technical degree is a plus
• 5+years of experience in a manufacturing environment with proven skills in mechanical and/or electrical troubleshooting
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to successfully complete special projects with little or no supervision
• Able to communicate in English both written and verbal
Manager Must Haves:
- Experience with inventory systems
- Background with Blue printing and drawing
- Background with instrumentation installs
Please note: the hiring manager confirmed there is a strong possiblity the assignment will be extended past the current 6 month timeframe