- Working in our Windchill PLM system to identify and retrieve quality information (drawing numbers/revs/etc.) to facilitate purchasing activities.
- Monitors vendor compliance with product and service specifications. Direct participation in the receiving process to verify that certificates of conformance delivered with the product reflect the correct revision level and quality requirements identified on the PO.
- Requires some interaction with our product lifecycle management system (Windchill) to be able to access requirements. They may also have to interact with our ERP/receiving systems.
- Additional administrative support for purchasing activities and other quality system requirements. May work on special projects.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are essential. Familiarity with MS Office required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed