• Review and monitor service performance to vendor contract including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities, feedback (This will be the primary function of the role)
• Function as initial point of contact on day-to-day operational, process, and performance items. Identify trends and areas of improvement.
• Proactively ensure service continuity and improvement through the review of partner improvement plans, the use of Problem Management, quality tools, and report on your activities.
• Actively participate in major incident service restoration and problem management activities by leveraging technical knowledge of systems supported;
• Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management, Quality, SWAT, Technical roundtables and other service improvement tools (will be on call in the event of major incidents)
• Actively participate in daily change management meetings and activities – Apply technical experience and knowledge of systems supported to review and advise on change requests impacting production environments. Review communications plans, test plans, and communicate as necessary.
• Coordinate activities between various teams as needed to facilitate the provision of the services and incident remediation
• Use technical knowledge and communication skills to lead major incident service restoration and problem management activities; Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management, Quality, SWAT, Technical round tables or other service improvement tools
Server/Infrastructure experience reguired
• Requires a 2 year degree and a minimum of 2 years of business experience supporting two or more of the following: Active Directory (in a large environment), Backup experience (with Backup Exec, Avamar, or Networker), Linux/Unix, Server knowledge (Windows 2008/2012/2016 Virtual machines, and file shares), and Server Storage.
Additional experience required:
• Vendor management and partnership experience
• Comfortable working across cultures
• Background in data analysis and Managing and measuring work
• ITIL experience, familiar with ITIL terms
• Microsoft Office experience focusing on the data analysis
• ServiceNow experience is a plus, or similar Help Desk ticketing software, AD, Backups, Linux, Storage are all a secondary focus with the Server and infrastructure experience being the main requirement.