Typical shift is Monday-Friday from 8-5. worker should not work OT without prior manager approval.
This role will move to Charlotte, NC when the current Hickory HQ relocates there. Timing is still not determined.
• Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
• May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
• Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
• Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
• May train end users on software.
• Administers end user requests and projects.
• Coordinates resources to solve problems.
• Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
• Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• Work is closely supervised.
• Follows specific, detailed instructions.
• May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
• Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
• Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious affect on schedules and programs.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
• May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.
Education: 2 Year degree required.