- Data modeling and analysis
- Responsible for designing and scoping future Warehouse data architecture.
- Responsible for full life cycle through logical, physical, DDL management and implementation.
- Will provide documentation on database designs, develop small presentations and is involved in all aspects of data administration.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 8-10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Candidate has demonstrated expertise in a variety of the data architecture concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Expertise in data modeling and data analysis to support a variety of design types: OLTP, consolidation and dimensional stores.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Candidate will perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Looking for central team design experience.
Job Time: Monday - Friday 9-5
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed