- Participate in the design of high quality processes that align with best practice and enable high quality service.
- SME for ITIL processes such as Incident, Problem, Knowledge Request Fulfillment, Event, etc. as well as project resource with a focus on ITSM Processes.
- Identify process impact based on tool modifications and interface with key stakeholders of ITSM processes.
- Identify sources of data to define improvement opportunities and provide input for process design and identified improvements.
- Incorporate key vendors/partners into existing processes.
- Contribute to the usage of PEx Tools and organizational feedback to drive continual improvement.
- Familiarization with industry best practice process benchmark in comparison with existing processes to drive Improvement.
- Analysis of process performance results and development of proposed action plan.
- Identify training needs, develop training and deliver training.
- Minimum level of education: Two year degree
- 2 years’ of experience with process development, improvement
- Top three skills: ITIL, Process Development/Improvement, Data Analysis
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed