•Typical first shift production hours, M-F, 40+ hr.
•Will require occasional off shift support of production
Performs a variety of functions to support the plant operations. Responsible for the data collection, analysis, coordination of key plant programs and daily reporting of key manufacturing metrics.
• Works with and supports the Plant Operations Manager.
• Communicates and coordinates completion of key plant initiatives such as 5’s, audits, CAPA completion, MOC, and continuous improvement activities.
o 5S – Schedule creation, results tracking, weekly emails, red tag area, safety audit schedule, linkage with division team for alignment with division 5s program.
o Layered process audits – schedule creation, question management, tracking results and reporting.
o MOC (management of change) – system facilitator.
o Kaizen – System facilitator, blitz support.
• Accesses necessary data to monitor performance responsibilities within departments provides support when required.
• Uses plant systems, such as SharePoint, SPC and plant metrics.
• Support of plant initiatives to such as Process Control/ Process Discipline to improve operational excellence.
• Collect and provide basic analysis of data.
• Keep coordinators, supervisors, and operators informed of any changes or issues.
Qualifications / Requirements: