Job Title: Proposals and Contracts Developer
Job Location: New York
Contract Duration: 6 months
Open positions- 3
The Proposals & Contracts Developer supports Global/Regional Account Managers, Sales Management, and the Professional Services department in the pricing of our products and services, the development of formal proposals. The Proposals & Contracts Developer is an expert in the pricing methodology behind Client’s products and services, and interface with numerous departments within Company as well as with our customers to share that pricing expertise.
• Oversee the collection of assumptions and parameters required for detailed pricing of Client’s software and services.
• Develop proposals using the company’s pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
• Conduct and/or participate in pricing meetings with customers.
• Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments.
• Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing.
• Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to the pricing tool and contractual templates as required.
• Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
• Suggest customers in offering of various products.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Bachelors Degree, or equivalent relevant experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
• Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers
• Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Business, Finance or Computer Science
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills