FOCUS IN: Hiring a temporary resource to support the inter-company billing process, accounts payable transactions, account reconciliations and utility infielder type work (journal entry binder, CER packages for assets placed into service, etc.) for the rest of the Finance Team.
The background for this temporary would be a Finance/Accounting degree with 3-5 years’ experience.
Responsible for construction in progress and fixed assets accounting, compilation of agency billings, assist in preparation of property tax returns, upload data from local general ledger to Corporate reporting system, performance of various balance sheet account reconciliations, monthly projections and month end closing entries.
• Closing of fixed asset system and interface with general ledger.
• Upload of Oracle Trial Balance to HFM reporting system.
• Prepare reconciliations related to the Cash Operating Accounts, Fixed Assets, Construction in Progress, Intangible Assets and Goodwill.
• Compile list and obtain documentation in order to obtain expense reimbursement from Agencies.
• Prepare schedules required by Corporate Reporting for SEC reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Prepare schedules required by Corporate Tax for both the tax return and tax provision.
• Run various reports and inquiries. Extensive work with Oracle and HFM.
• Track donations on a monthly basis and collect appropriate supporting documentation.
• Prepare annual property insurance submission to Corporate Office.