- Responsible for designing, engineering & supporting of Active Directory infrastructure in large-scale, multi-data center, multi-platform and distributed computing environments. Candidate will work with the team of engineers and makes recommendations on infrastructure consolidation strategy & direction, AD integration with AWS and MS Azure AD etc. as part of technology transformation program.
- Candidate will also be responsible to provide support & administration of the following technologies: Windows Server operating systems 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory, Windows DNS & WINS, Dell backup/Recovery tool for Active Directory, Windows PowerShell or similar scripting technologies.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Infrastructure services: DNS,DHCP,WINS,DFS -Microsoft Active Directory/Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Experience administering Active Directory in an enterprise class environment with multiple forests.
- Strong background with scripting VB and/or PowerShell related to managing Active Directory/server infrastructure Experience in SCOM/MOM Experience with Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) Certificates, SSL, Microsoft ADFS, and Azure Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of Network topology and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP etc.) including DNS integration
- Experience in ADAM, Virtual LDAP directories, FIM/MIIS and user migrations Ability to work successfully with others in large and small teams.
- Provide third-level escalation support for Active Directory infrastructure related problems as reported by users/application owners.
- Ability to troubleshoot & contribute in solving difficult technical problems until root cause resolutions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed