Overall objective: Ensure rigorous engineering principles are applied to process services and facilities systems through support of ongoing operations and new projects/expansions.
Travel is dependent on project needs and will consist of standard business related travel for short duration's.
International Travel Required: YES
Locations: Europe & Asia (Germany and China are expected locations of travel)
• Complete assessments of each location to document current state.
• Identify constraint points by location
• Work with Plant Facility Engineer & Capital Manager at each location to develop 5-yr roadmap
• Participate in Greenbook planning to identify future projects that may impact facility services
• Develop Facility Services Dashboard to track & measure performance against objectives
Project and Expansion Support:
• Ensure early consideration of facilities needs by participating in all design reviews and new process introductions.
• Participate in the Project Management Community of Practice to incorporate facility related focus in items such as SOW, acceptance criteria into our existing tools and templates.
• Provide direction to project managers at each plant to support process services upgrades
• Ensure process services costs are included in ARs as appropriate, rather than as MOB project afterward
• Review SOW and RFQs
• Participate in site selection for facilities and process services development to support plant expansions and new greenfield sites.
• Serve as liason with local governments and utilities for road access, economic development grants, power supply, water supply, and other facilities services.
• Serve as Division Energy Manager for the GEM organization
Ongoing Operation Support:
• Ensure Plant Safety through risk management of facility and process services.
• Provide guidance to plants regarding facility service technologies to continually look for methods to improve reliability.
• Provide or coordinate 3rd level troubleshooting for facilities issues at the plants as needed.
• Actively participate in Company Maintenance network to understand current issues and help drive solutions to facility equipment issues.
• Share best practices across the division and corporation.
• Build cadre of pre-qualified Consulting Engineering firms to supplement base team.
PPE: Standard PPE to be provided.
Manager Must Haves:
• BS in Engineering Required
• Broad range of experience across multiple process services such as HVAC, chilled water, compressed air, power distribution, process exhaust systems, raw material delivery systems.
• Minimum of 7 years (preferably 10-15 years) experience in manufacturing process systems
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally
• Capital project management experience