Is this a Department of Defense (DOD) position that requires a US citizen? Yes
Is this assignment working on an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) project? Yes
• Support all aspects of IT equipment in a fast-paced 24x7 manufacturing environment.
• Work with end users and support personnel to deploy, support, maintain the computing infrastructure.
• Help support manufacturing environment with rotating on-call schedule.
• Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
• May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
• Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
• Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
• May train end users on software.
• Administers end user requests and projects.
• Coordinates resources to solve problems.
• Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
• Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
• Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
• 2 year degree required.
• 1 year of desktop related work experience required.