- Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a medicals devices, equipment, process and test fixtures. Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed