Position will support wholesale credit modeling in the Americas, conducting analysis, and performance monitoring and reporting. The position offers ample opportunities to participate in discussions with the business line about key risks in their industries and products. The person hired would work closely with the wholesale rating modeling team and management.
• Master degree or higher in quantitative field.
• At least 2 years’ experience with wholesale credit modeling, especially experience with PD models is preferred
• At least 3 years of credit risk modeling is required
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally and independently, and communicate with various stakeholders.
• Programming experience with Python is a must.
10+ years relevant consulting and/or industry and functional experience