- Analyzes and reconciles accounts.
- Prepares and annotates variance reports.
- Works with operating plans to create supporting financial forecasts and budgets.
- Performs research to understand the accounting consequences of alternative approaches.
- Experience with analyzing large volumes of data and experience with data intelligence tools/languages a plus.
- Role requires a thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present financial analysis to management.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/Word software and have a working knowledge of popular financial management applications.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed