- Collaborate with the sales team for large brands
- Maintain relationship with key strategic accounts
- Operate the company platform. Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create local awareness of the company’s business activities. Provide local support to global marketing activities.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, new product lines launch etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnership
- Proven experience supporting the sales organization
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented mentality with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed