- Responsible of oversight of company project.
- Primary responsibilities include preparing project plans, monitor and track progress, prepare status reports, resolve issues, coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule.
- Normal business hours 8-5, no overtime expected during assignment
- Project Management Primary candidates with working knowledge with project manager methodology, being responsible for working it end to end, other financial institutions with project management experience would also be valuable.
- 25% doing reporting on status updates
- 50% doing regular team meetings, managing activities with action owners within project plan, game planning next steps
- 25% preparing any kind of project requests for review/approval, change management requests, etc....
- Extensive experience with client's project management process needed - EPLC
- 8-10+ years experience required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed