- Bilingual (Japanese preferred)
- 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
- Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document. Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand. Test Planning and Coordination. Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up to 8-10+ years of experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed